Monday, August 25, 2014

Pastel 8 and Pastel 7


One of the software engineering teams at my day job has been terrific to work with on a project set by government standards.  Not exciting stuff, and off the path they had planned/hoped for the most recent release, but they took it on with gusto.  I wish great things for their next release, and I thank them for their great attitude and attention to detail.

Our teams have creative names, and this team is called Cereal Sauce.  I dedicated tonight's pastel (#8) to them.  Artistic license grants that I choose the cereal; I went with a throwback to the early Captain Crunch with Crunchberries, when the berries were all red.  It was a favorite of mine growing up.

Number 7, last night's pastel, happened very fast and emerged in a wordless zone.  These have been very freeing and a great release from all sorts of tensions.

No comments: