Saturday, January 31, 2009

Obamifrog

Oui, my photo has been Obamicon'd. I consented to have this done - non, I encouraged this - because frogs everywhere are enthusiastic about the election of the Senator from Illinois. It is hoped that he will help clean up ponds and waterways everywhere.

Not that we expect to see the new president himself in tall rubber boots picking up bottles and old tires from our muddy banks (oui, picture the Secret Service detail in the trees and snorkeling), but we believe his example may inspire thousands of others to do so, and perhaps others not to throw the bottles and tires in the first place.

au revouir,

Grenouille

3 comments:

L'Adelaide said...

I want to do an obamadog now...this is hysterical - is that me or the drugs? I can't tell but it's really funny - at first I couldn't see him and then suddenly I could! I KNOW! OBAMADRAGON, but I don't know where to do it...

Genie Sea said...

Tres Jolie! :)

lisahgolden said...

M. Grenouille does look quite hopeful there.